Comprehensive Front Office Training… in Hawaii, 2022
Join us for a wonderful week of relaxation, fun, and learning at the Westin Hapuna Beach Resort, on the beautiful Kohala Coast located on the Big Island of Hawaii.
Everyone in the dental office tends to receive formal training for their positions, except for the Office Manager! Yet, OM job performance expectations are the same as, or higher than, anyone else. Is that fair? My Practice My Business is working to change this long-term trend.
We have a business and clinical training course that is “Office Manager” specific, taught by trained professionals, and easily implemented in every dental practice. Our training is extremely profitable for any dental practice with the dentistry they already provide every day.
Dental Office Managers will:
- Develop credible skills and tactics for optimal job performance
- Be trained by people with firsthand-experience and expertise
- Be educated with a program that reflects the reality of the workplace
- Maintain and increase core values with current thought leadership
- Have a new perspective on the business of dentistry
- Be a fully-trained Office Manager upon certified completion of our program
Our training curriculum includes:
- Identifying our true business problem: profitability
- The dental business triad of revenue
- Determining direct operating costs for profit margins
- No choice or patient choice: the dental dilemma
- Why and how we should present choice and transparency to our patients
- Setting “new industry” and “generally accepted” practice standards
- Team development and expectations for success
- Hygiene, re-care, periodontal therapy success
- Social media and marketing
- Technology: learn it, use it, grow with it
- Labs and suppliers
- Codes and multi-codes
- Fee schedules and negotiating PPO contracted fees
- Insurance truths, rules, regulations, and state laws
- EOB’s, insurance tactics, and how to fight back
- KPI’s: measuring each month
- The three T’s of case acceptance
- Financial options, protocols, and arrangements
- Managing patient expectations
- Entrance to exit: the patient experience
- And much more…
Front office members who complete this course receive the My Practice My Business Office Manager Certification, and are truly an asset to any dental practice.
Fee and Travel Details
The Westin Hapuna Beach Resort
Attendees will arrive by 7pm on Sunday, October 9th, and will depart on Saturday, October 15th, arriving back on the mainland on Sunday, October 16th with the “red-eye” flight from the Big Island of Hawaii. Training will take place Monday – Wednesday from 7am to 630pm, and on Friday evening from 6pm to 8pm.
Our MPMB Guaranteed Tuition for this amazing event is as follows:
– $10,000 per attendee
– $15,000 for two attendees sharing a room
Tuition Fees Include:
-Airfare (coach or better) *if tuition paid before June 10th
-Car Rental (economy or better with Alamo or similar) *if tuition paid before June 10th
-Hotel Room with partial ocean view
-All meals for the week
-Additional gifts and prizes
Need more information about our Comprehensive Front Office Training in Hawaii, our guarantee, or zero-percent financing for you and your team to experience the best dental business training?